The From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper coordinates with the Heart Punch Pack and is perfect to use with the Meant to Be Stamp Set found in the 2019 annual catalog. Come learn more about the versatility of the Heart Punches on the blog today.
Who doesn’t love punches? They’re quick, simple, and don’t take any extra tools at all. Just grab your paper, punch, and voila! When I saw the Heart Punch Pack I just knew that would be at the top of my list! Today, I used the the larger of the two punches to cut out the scalloped heart found in the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper . Did you know you can stamp right in the center of those hearts? The decorative trim may be foil, but the inside is cardstock, so you can stamp any image or sentiment without worry.
The From My Heart Suite bundle includes:
* Heartfelt Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Heart Punch Pack (10% off)
* From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
* Real Red 3/8″ (1 cm) Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon
* From My Heart Faceted Gems
* Heart Doilies
* Heart Foil Tins
Product colors: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Whisper White
You’re going to fall in love with the From My Heart Suite. But don’t just take my word for it; see for yourself.
- Base: Whisper White, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Basic Black, 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (cut 2, one for inside)
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8″ (cut 2, one for inside)
- Layer 3: From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut in 1/2 on the long diagonal.
- Layer 4: Basic Black, 5″ x 1/2″
- Layer 5: From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper Heart, punched out with Large Scalloped Heart Punch.
- Stamp hearts in either Real Red or Flirty Flamingo (stamped off once) onto Layer 2.
- Adhere Layers 1-3. Adhere Layer 4 on the diagonal and trim off ends. Adhere Layers to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in the center of Layer 5 and punch. Add to card with dimensionals.
- Finish with Whisper White 1/4″ Seam Ribbon Bow.
Today is the last day to register – in person or to go kit – for the Sweet & Simple Honey Bees Class. Email me or click the photo below to register for events.