I made this Waterfront card before I left home, not knowing just how apt the sentiment would be this week. Without friends like Jim and Ramsin, life would be a long, lonely road indeed.
Speaking of long and lonely roads, I thought you’d like to see these amazing photos of the Washington Palouse. (Puh-loose) What is the Palouse? It’s the gentle rolling wheat fields of Eastern Washington (and parts of Idaho) that were formed tens of thousands of years ago by the wind. In the summer, when the wheat is dry, they look almost like desert sand dunes. I grew up just about 5 miles from the edge of the Palouse. While my home was the pine-forested hills, these amazing rolling grasslands were just minutes from my door. Driving through them yesterday brought a sense of peace and calm. I imagine it must be quite desolate and lonely in the winter, but it is beautiful year round.
- * Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set
- * Clear Block D
- * Small Whisper White Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (10 of each)
- * Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad
- * Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- * Nature’s Twine (4 spools!)
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Gray Granite, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Neutrals – Gray Granite – 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
Layer 4: Basic Black Starburst PUnch
Layer 5: Whisper White 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- July 30th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! Register by 7/15 and receive a FREE 12″ x 12″ Tropical Sampler Tutorial! (Email me by the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant. NOTE DATE CHANGE – this month only due to my Stampin’ Up! Cruise to Alaska!
August 2018 – Christmas Card Club Begins in August!!!
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th – 25th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
September 2018 – Watch for Holiday Product Share information!
- September 9 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 9/6 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 9/6
- September 22-24 – Stamping in the Mountains Weekend Retreat
- September 28-29 – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant