When I first started stamping, I didn’t know what to do with those background stamps. Looking back, my designs seemed a little flat because they lacked the depth and texture that backgrounds stamps can give. So the next time you open a stamp set and wonder, “What am I going to do with that piece?”, try using it as part of the background and see what happens.
Layer 1: Lemon Lime Twist, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Lemon Lime Twist, 4 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
Layer 4: Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper, 4″ x 3″
Layer 5: Lemon Lime Twist, 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
Layer 6: Whisper White, 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
Layer 7: Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper, punched with Butterfly Duet Punch
- Stamp background spray in Lemon Lime Twist onto Layer 2, stamping off first onto scratch paper. Adhere Layers 1-2 and wrap with Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon. Tie a faux bow. Adhere to Base.
- Adhere Layers 3-4 and add to base.
- Stamp background bubbles in Lemon Lime Twist, stamped off first, onto Layer 6. Add sentiment in Basic Gray. Adhere to Layer 5 and add to base with dimensionals.
- Add Layer 78 with dimensionals.
- Available in person or “to go”
- 8 cards w/ full tutorial
- Private Facebook Group
- Includes 2 combo pack of Blends Markers in Mossy Meadow & Petal Pink
- Optional: add the stamp set or bundle
- Email me to register!
- New Sale-a-Bration items – a new Stamp Set, Embossing Folder, & Bundle with Stamp Set and Paper! – are being released today, 2/15! Click here or on the photo to learn more.