Today’s card is from one of the classes at retreat and features the Buffalo Check Background Stamp and the Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set – in Lemon Lime Twist of course! Background stamps are the unsung hero of our stamping collection. They offer so much depth, texture, and versatility. I can’t wait to teach this class on Background Stamping – I’ve got so much to share!
Layer 1: Night of Navy, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Lemon Lime Twist, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Night of Navy, 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
Layer 4: Whisper White, 3″ x 4″
Layer 5: Night of Navy Scalloped Layering Oval Framelit
Layer 6: Whisper White Layering Oval Framelit
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy onto Layer 6. Adhere to Layer 5 and set aside.
- Using your Stamparatus, stamp the Buffalo Check background stamp in Night of Navy onto Layer 4. Adhere to Layer 5. Wrap with Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon.
- Adhere Layers 1-4 to Base.
- Adhere Ovals to card with dimensionals.
- Finish with Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon bow.