In the meantime, I’ve been playing with the Share What You Love Early Release. I just love this whole suite of products. I’m glad that those boxes are still in transit; it gives me a little more time to really focus on this Share What You Love suite.
Share What You Love Early Release
- 3 exclusive bundles to choose from (available only May 1-May 31)
- FREE products featured in every bundle.
FREE exclusive tutorials for all my customers who order. You choose your bundle and your tutorial:
- Just getting started bundle – 4 card tutorial
- A little Bit More, Please bundle – 8 card tutorial
- Gotta Have it ALL bundle – 12 card tutorial!!!
While I’m waiting, I started thinking about last year’s early release suite: Eastern Palace. The stamps and the framelits are carrying over into the new catalog, but the bundle price is not! All current bundles will return to being sold as individual sets, and that 10% savings will be gone. To see a full list of Last Chance Bundles, click here.
Layer 1: Tranquil Tide, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/*
Layer 2: Bermuda Bay, 5″ x 3″
Layer 3: 4 7/8″ 3 5/8″
- On Layer 3, stamp in this order:
- Tranquil Tide medallion
- Pool Party “dots”
- Lemon Lime Twist outer dot spray
- Tranquil Tide sentiment
- Pool Party corners
- Add all layers directly to card base.
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
June 2018 – Get ready for annual product shares!!
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 10 am – 2 pm @ the Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available)
- June 10 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 6/7 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 6/7
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 12:30 – 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC.