It’s time for a simple, but elegant wedding card using the Forever Fern and Very Versailles stamp sets. It’s perfect for that outdoor, summer wedding.
I’ve really enjoyed creating beautiful cards using the Forever Greenery Suite this week. Not to mention, using almost every shade of green in my craft stash! It’s been fun limiting myself to using just greens this week. You should try it!
Speaking of trying it…How would you like all 4 of these make and takes this week? Simply purchase the Forever Fern Bundle* using host code TCJ3HCCP, and I’ll send you the make and takes from this week’s Coffee and Cards for free!
*Already have this bundle, make an equivalent purchase (or more) and I’ll send the make and takes, too.
And don’t forget…today is the last day to register for June’s Sweet & Simple Class. Make 10 cards + an 18-card tutorial using the Flowers for Every Season Memories and More Card Pack. Email me today to register!
Today’s Tutorial using Forever Fern and Very Versailles
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Pretty Peacock, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ (cut 2)
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″ (cut 2)
- Layer 3: Pretty Peacock, 4 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 4: Whisper White, 4″ x 3″
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.
- June Sweet & Simple Class…announced June 1. I just know you’re going to love it! – Registration ends TODAY!
- June Card Club – In Good Taste – Register by June 20th.
- Dog Days of Summer Virtual Retreat
Have questions? Just email me…I”m happy to help.
FREE WITH ANY $40 PURCHASE IN JUNE- THE WORLD OF GOOD TUTORIAL
(HOST CODE: TCJ3HCCP)