It’s been said that peace begins within one’s own self. When we’re creative, our mind are at peace because we find connection and mindfulness. When we create, we find harmony. A chaotic spirit creates discord. A peaceful spirit creates beauty. And when we create something beautiful, we share that peace with others.
What will you do to create peace and harmony this weekend?
And we have a winner….
Layer 1: Basic Black, 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
Layer 2: Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper, 4 1/2″ x 3″
Layer 3: Basic Black Stitched Shape Circle
Layer 4: “Tree” triangle cut from Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper
Layer 5: Whisper White, 2 1/2″ x 3/4″
1. Stamp sentiment in Real Red onto Layer 5.
2. Adhere Layers 1 & 2. Wrap Christmas Quilt Ribbon around and secure on back. Add a bow with a glue dot.
3. Adhere Christmas tree to circle and adhere to card with dimensionals.
4. Add sentiment with dimensonals.
5. Add all layers to card base and finish with Gold Metallic Enamel Star.