Today, I I used the Falling for Leaves Stamp Set to count my blessings. I am so thankful that even though there is a lot of clean up to do, that my friends are all safe. We need creative downtime even more when faced with adversity to keep our minds off our troubles, and to let out some of that stress and negative energy.
September Ordering Specials
1. I have 25 Bonus Day Coupon Codes that are worth $5 each!
- Every $55 order will earn one of my coupon codes. Spend $100, earn 2 codes. Spend $150, earn 3 codes, etc.
- You must contact me for the code BEFORE you place your order.
- Offer valid only until 9/30, and is limited to the first 28 increments of $50.
- Questions? Please feel free to contact me!
2. FREE! Exclusive Tutorial for all September VIP’s.
Robin Bell! Congratulations! Please IM me your address.
Would you like to win your own DIY Card Kit?
Leave me a comment on the blog every day in September for your chance to win!
Layer 1: Cajun Craze, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Cajun Craze Layering Circle
Layer 4: Very Vanilla Layering Circle.
- Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze onto Layer 4.
- On Layer 2, stamp:
- Leaves in Early Espresso
- Short stems in Cajun Craze
- Long stems in Old Olive
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2 to base.
- Adhere Layers 3 & 4. Add dimensionals on the back. Secure a few loops of copper metallic thread and add to base.