Whether you call it fall or autumn, one thing’s for certain…the colors are magnificent! Due to late summer/early fall drought, I doubt we’ll see many colors here in NC this year. So…let’s craft something pretty using fall colors. Introducing my fall color challenge!
Color Challenge Guidelines
- Entries must be follow the color palette below plus any neutrals, Whisper White, or Very Vanilla. (Hint: you don’t have to use them all on the same project. Chose 2 or 3 to focus on. Too many colors can be visually overwhelming.
- Please create new projects.
- Cards, Scrapbook pages, home decor items are all welcome
- If you blog or post your card on Facebook, be sure to mention Making Memories with Michelle Color Challenge.
- I reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with our guidelines
- Challenge will close at 10 PM EST on the 24th of October 2019. Post a picture of your card on my Making Memories with Michelle Facebook Group post.
- One lucky winner will be selected on 10/25 to receive a pack of 6 Come To Gather card fronts and coordinating Card Bases.
I’ve been in Facebook Jail all week and boy, has it been frustrating! I’m still planning on my Facebook Live tomorrow morning at 9 am. However, if Facebook isn’t playing nice, there will be a YouTube video instead. Whatever it is, I’m certain you won’t want to miss getting crafty with me!
Have you registered for October’s Card Clubs?
The deadline for registration is October 15th. Plus, you’ll get that free tutorial for the Come To Gather Sampler.