Time: 10 am – 11:30 pm
Where: My Studio in Chapel Hill (Directions provided with RSVP)
Lower calorie than a cookie exchange, but just as fun! Bring 10 cards (of the same design) and exchange (swap) with others. You’ll have a fun morning out and go home with new cards.
- Design a card.
- Make 10 of them
- Bring them to my studio to exchange (swap) with others.
- Goodie Bag Sampler
- Games and door prizes for all attendees
- Coffee, tea, coffee cake
Card Exchange (Swap) Rules
- You will be responsible for getting your cards to the swap on February 17. If you cannot attend the swap, please get them to me before that date/time. No flaking out! Your group is counting on you!
- You will be making 10 full-sized cards (possibly fewer) for each of the swaps.
- You must use Current Stampin Up product (Annual Catalog, Occasions, or Sale-a-Bration) ONLY!
- Cards need to be a minimum of two layers clean of extra glue, no smudges, clear images and no crooked layers (unless that’s what you’re going for!) We’re looking for best work. Give yourself plenty of time to enjoy and not have to rush something out last minute.
- There is no theme. Create the card you want this quarter.
- Cards do not have to be original ideas. Copying from a blog or from a magazine is fine. But, if you want to stretch your creative muscles, please do!
- DO NOT permanently attach your name to your cards. The card should be ready to put into an envelope and be sent. The cards you receive will not have anyone’s name on them.
- You do not need to include a recipe.
- 7. Each card needs to in a clear envelop or sandwich bag for distribution.
This is most important…have fun! Let’s enjoy our hobby and support each other.
If you ever have questions, please contact me.
- February 4th – Burlington Lakeview 2 pm (Kelly)
- February 11 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 2/7 Featuring the Cake Soiree and Sweet Soiree Suite
- February 11 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm
- February 17 Gal-entine’s Card Exchange – 10 am RSVP by 2/9
- February 24– Seasonal Sampler Series #2: Sweet Soiree (Register by 2/12)