Have you heard of this cool stamp set in the Holiday catalog called Everything Festive? If you could only buy just one stamp set for the holidays, this would be it. Why? Because it covers all your fall and early winter holidays.
From Halloween to Valentine’s day, Everything Festive stamp set has something for everyone. I created a 4-card class with it for my one-day Stamping Bee Team Mini Retreat. Everyone was surprised at how pretty it was. The combination of graphics on each sentiment makes it easy to use, and you aren’t cluttering up your shelves with lots of stamp sets that you may not use again. Then, bling it up a bit by using the Delicata Metallic Inks and be prepared to be Wow’d!
And when you pair it with some festive holiday designer series paper? Well, that makes everything come together. The cards I created used Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. Who knew there was a pattern that was perfect for Halloween?
- Base: Basic Black 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder
- Layer 2: Basic Black, 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Layer 3: Most Wonderful Time Designer Series Paper, 3″ x 4″
- Layer 4: Pumpkin Pie Scalloped Layering Oval
- Layer 5: Basic Black Layering Oval
- Layers 6-8: 1/2″ x 1″ strips of Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry
- Layer 9 (inside): Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 4.
- Stamp image in Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic Ink onto Layer 5. Set aside and let dry.
- Adhere Layers 1-3. Flag ends of Layers 6-8. Adhere behind Layer 1 and to Base.
- Adhere Layers 4-5 and add to card with dimensionals.