This week, I created this pretty Calypso Coral and Night of Navy card, using the Hold on to Hope Stamp Set and Petal Pair Textured Embossing Folder. And, I asked people to comment to be entered in a chance to win the card I made. Congratulations to Sharon Verity! Sharon, I’ll send your card in the mail this week.
And just where does the Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends marker fit it to this card? You’ll have to watch the video to find out! Happy Stamping!
Layer 1: Night of Navy, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Calypso Coral, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Very Vanilla, 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ , embossed with Petal Pairs Embossing Folder
Layer 4: Night of Navy Scalloped Oval
Layer 5: Very Vanilla Stitched Oval
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy onto Layer 5. Adhere to Layer 4 and set aside.
- Adhere Layers 1-3. Wrap with Calypso Coral 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon – from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog . Tie a knot in front and finish with a bow. Adhere to base.
- Add ovals to base with dimensionals.
- Color 3 small rhinestones with the dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends alcohol marker. Allow to dry and adhere to ovals.
- February 24– Seasonal Sampler Series #2: Sweet Soiree 10 am (Register by 2/12)
- March 11 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 3/9
- March 11 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm
- March Madness – Stampin’ & Craftin’ @ the Beach! March 16-18.
- March 24 – Seasonal Sampler Series #3: Petal Passion (Register by 3/12)
- April 8th– 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 3/4
- April 8th– Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 3/4
- April 28– Seasonal Sampler Series #4: Tutti Fruiti (Register by 4/16)
- May 13 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 5/10
- May 13 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 5/10
- May 26– Seasonal Sampler Series #5: True Gentleman (Register by 5/14)