- It started with my Crafty Saturday Facebook Live (9 am, every Saturday Morning on my Facebook Group Page). I just love how these alternate Paper Pumpkin Projects turned out (try saying that 3 times fast!)
- Then, I had a quick meeting with Amy, one of the demonstrators teaching at my Stamping in the Mountains Retreat in September. Oh, does she have a cute class planned. I can’t wait to take it myself!
- Club began at 10 am, and later that afternoon, Julia came over to craft with me.
- The evening ended with several friends coming over for nachos and margaritas. We were supposed to sit out on the screened porch – I’d even vacuumed it! – but it was so hot and humid, we decided to stay inside with the a/c.
But wait…that was only Saturday! On Sunday, the dogs and I drove 3 hours up to the mountains to go visit the Lad. We made Pad Thai together and then he changed the oil in my car. There was a Cracker Barrel near the shop he works at, so the dogs and I went and sat in the porch rockers, in the shade with the ceiling fans, while he worked on the car. It was perfect! We sat and watched the world go by. We took a quick trip to Blowing Rock to walk around and have an early dinner. The dogs were in heaven because they got to go and even had some grilled chicken. Everyone had their dogs with them! We didn’t get home until 11 pm. It was a long day, but so worth it!
It was a busy, fulfilling, and, believe it or not, restful weekend. I wonder what next weekend will hold in store.
- Base: Crumb Cake, 1 7/8″ x 4″, punched with Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Layer 2: Granny Apple Green plaid tissue paper (from Paper Pumpkin Kit), 1″ x 3″
- Apple and tag from Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Gift Pizza Box:
Real Red plaid tissue paper (from Paper Pumpkin Kit)
- Base: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (cut 1)
- Side: 3 3/4″ x 3/4″ (cut 4)
- Real Red plaid tissue paper (from Paper Pumpkin Kit)
August 2018 – Christmas Card Club Begins in August!!! Watch for Holiday Product Share information!
- August 4th – Rain Make Up date for July’s Card Club. 10 am.
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th – 25th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- August 25th – Christmas Card Club begins at 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!)
September 2018 –
- September 9 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 9/6 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 9/6
- September 22-24 – Stamping in the Mountains Weekend Retreat
- September 28-29 – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- September 29th – Christmas Card Club 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!)