Let’s get crafty with the My Meadow Stamp Set on today’s Crafty Saturday. We’ll make the same basic designs three different ways. Come along and join the fun!
The Red Wheelbarrow
by William Carlos Williams
I have a confession. There are stamp sets in my collection that I’ve never used! I know! It’s hard to believe. So, in order to help me focus on things I love rather than things I fear, I decided to see what sets I hadn’t used yet. The My Meadow Stamp Set was on the top of my list of ‘must haves’ when the 2020 January to June mini catalog came out. But…I never found the time to use it.
That made the My Meadow Stamp Set the perfect choice for this week’s Crafty Saturday! I really wanted to get a feel for this set and decided to use the same basic design three different ways. There’s something for everyone today from the beginner stamper to the most avid and seasoned crafter. Which one do you like best? Be sure to leave me a comment below.
Won’t you come join me for Coffee & Cards with Michelle at 8 am on Monday morning as we learn how to use this amazing set together.
Today’s measurements are for the third (avid) card.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Real Red, 5 1/8″ 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Brights Designer Series Paper (Real Red), 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Real Red, 4 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Layer 4: Vellum embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder, 4″ x 3″
- Layer 5: Real Red Starburst Punch
- Layer 6: Whisper White 2″ Circle Punch
- Layer 7: Real Red 2 1/4″ x 1/2″
- Layer 8: Whisper White Classic Label Punch
- Inside Layer 1: Real Red 5 1/8″ x 1″
- Inside Layer 2: Brights Designer Series Paper (Real Red), 5″ x 7/8″
- Envelope: Scrap of Brights Designer Series Paper (Real Red) (Left from cutting pieces above)
(For a full list of today’s products, please visit my blog).