Today’s Crafty Saturday Facebook Live event was full of information and stamping fun. It featured the new Many Blessings Stamp Set, which was inspired by Million Sales Achiever Ruth Snyder. This set is just perfect since it can be used throughout the fall and Christmas holiday season. If you had to choose just one stamp set from the new holiday catalog, this would be it! Speaking of the new catalog…it goes love on September 5th. Need a copy? Let me know!
There were a few announcements on today’s Crafty Saturday Facebook Live:
- Holiday Product Shares – Reservations are due September 4th. I have room right now for 2 more people to join in. Unlike some paper shares, I offer a quarter of pack of paper, instead of just an 8th. Learn more here.
- September’s Sweet & Simple Card Class is Sunday 9/9 @ 2 pm, and will feature the lovely Country Home Suite. Email me to reserve your in person spot…or get your KIT TO GO!
- Information about my Retreat In A Box goes out on Monday. Watch your inbox ! This is a chance to get everything from the Stamping in the Mountains Retreat and #CraftWhenYouWant in your own home or on vacation.
- September’s Monthly Card Club and Christmas Card Club will also be announced on Monday.
- Bonus Days Coupons can be redeemed starting Today! If you earned Bonus Days coupons, please click here to learn how to redeem them.
Finally…I announced a NEW BLOG CONTEST! Throughout the month of September, leave me a blog comment on the blog post of the day. Each morning, I’ll randomly draw a name to win a DIY Card Kit from me. Kits will include 6 card bases and coordinating Designer Series Paper. For example, leave a comment on Today’s September 1st Blog, and on Monday, September 3rd, I’ll choose a winner from those comments only. Kits will be mailed out on the Monday the following week. (***Contest valid for U.S. residents only. )
Phew…. I think that was everything! I hope you enjoy your Labor Day weekend. Go out and have some fun. You deserve it!
Base: Old Olive, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Layer 1: Early Espresso, 5 1/4″ x 4″ (Cut 2; 1 for the inside)
Layer 2: Country Lane Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Old Olive, 2 1/4″ x 3″
Layer 4: Early Espresso, 2″ x 2 7/8″
Layer 5: Whisper White, 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″