This week’s Crafty Saturday made a sweet & simple card to thank that special teacher in your life.
I used the Harvest Hello bundle and Come To Gather Designer Series Paper. And I brought back some of my favorite Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon. This is such a quick card to make, you might as well make two while you’re at it!
For a full video tutorial, click here.
- Base: Basic Black, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4″ (cut 2)
- Layer 2: Come to Gather Designer Series Paper, 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Additional Pieces: Real Red, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Layer 1.
- Adhere Layers 1-2. Wrap with Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon and tie a knot. Adhere to base.
- Stamp Apple in Tuxedo Black on to a piece of Real Red. Punch out. Punch out leave and stem. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Adhere 2nd layer 1 inside card and stamp a row of apple seeds across the bottom in Tuxedo Black ink.