Today’s project is not one we did at retreat, but one that I used as little treats for my classes last Sunday. These Envelope Punch Board Tea Bag Holders are Sweet & Simple and make perfect teacher gifts, get well gifts, or even something quick and easy for craft fair season. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Remember to join me next week when Crafty Saturday returns to our regular live broadcast.
Happy Stamping everyone…and make it a Crafty Weekend!
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th – 25th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- August 25th – Christmas Card Club begins at 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!)
September 2018 –
- September 4 – Holiday Product Share Registration Due!
- September 9 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 9/6 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 9/6
- September 21-23 – Stamping in the Mountains Weekend Retreat
- September 28-29 – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- September 29th – Christmas Card Club 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!)