To get ready for the market, I’ve been busy making some handmade gifts that could be used for stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, or just a little something to brighten someone’s day. These desk calendars don’t take up a lot of room, and the sentiment says it all: When I count my blessings, you are on the top of my list. I’m really happy I could use the Count My Blessings Stamp Set – it’s so much more than just for Thanksgiving or fall! I lined the acrylic easel with a 6″ x 4″ piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper and a strip of Gold Glimmer Paper, just to add a little sparkle. But wait…I’m not done! What’s a present without beautiful packaging? I used a 6″ x 17″ Gusseted Cellophane Bag and some new Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie, which I’d received in my 2018 Occasions preorder. Shhhhhhh…Ready Shreddie isn’t available until January 1, but I couldn’t resist using it to dress up my packaging. Isn’t it festive? I finished it all up with a bow in matching Finely Woven Ribbon. What a perfect gift for someone special!
Don’t forget…TODAY Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING Sitewide on ALL orders!
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am RSVP by 11/30.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple (Half Full)2 pm. RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – Stamping Bee Holiday Party @ Carolina Brewery 6 pm
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.
- March Madness – Stampin’ & Craftin’ @ the Beach! March 16-18. More details to come soon! Deposit $50 – available for Christmas Gift Giving!