I’m home and happy to say that the Stamping in the Mountains Retreat was a HUGE success. With 22 women (and a few husbands), we spent the whole weekend crafting, laughing, and eating in the mountains. Being in charge of the weekend, I don’t normally have a lot of time to craft. But this time, I got not one but TWO samplers made. The one above I’ll be featuring at my Stamping Bee Team Meeting on Sunday. But surprise, it will also be my FREE sampler tutorial when you register for both my October Card Club and Christmas Card Clubs. Everyone fell in love with it over the weekend, and I know you will too.
I’d love to tell you more…but it’s late and I’ve had a BIG weekend. I promise to get back into my regular blogging routine shortly, but for now, I’m off to bed. I have to get up early to take my parents to the airport! And then…I’m going to have to unpack all my Stamping Stuff!
Are you interested in either or both of my October Clubs? Both clubs are available in person or by mail. Be sure to email me to reserve your spot!
Have you seen the Clearance Rack Recently?
It’s really too good to be true! The Everything is Rosy product Medly was recently added. Remember this?
Regularly $80, it’s on sale for $68 and includes everything listed below.
* Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c
* Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
* 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
* Printed die cuts—2 sheets
* Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
* Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
* Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
* Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
* Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
That’s a great deal! And would make a lovely gift for the crafter in your life. It’s only available while supplies last, so be sure to get yours today!
Wondering what else is on clearance? Click on the photo to learn more.