Roses and pinecones…it reminds me of a lovely Christmas bouquet or centerpiece. And the geometric pattern from the paper turns this floral image into a classic. The floral image from the Christmas Rose Stamp Set is quite large and detailed. I really wanted to make sure I got a good crisp image, so I used my Stamparatus. And boy am I glad I did!
The first time I stamped the image, part of it was just not dark enough. By using the Stamparatus, I could ink my stamp again and stamp the image right on top of the first one. It lined up perfectly! Talk about happy! I was then able to color it with my Stampin’ Blends and finish my project.
I’ve really enjoyed sharing the Christmas Time is Here Suite with you this week. Let me know which card you liked best by leaving me a comment below. And remember, the Christmas Time is Here Suite is available starting November 1 on a while supplies last basis. All orders of either the suite or bundle will receive a free 12-card tutorial as a special thank you. Contact me to order yours today.
- Base: Cherry Cobbler, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Mossy Meadow, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Cherry Cobbler, 2″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 4: Christmastime is Hear Specialty Designer Series Paper, 1 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Layer 5: Cherry Cobbler Tailored Tag Punch, cut in half horizontally.
- Layer 6: Whisper White Tailored Tag Punch
- Layer 7 (inside): Mossy Meadow, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 8 (inside): Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Layer 2. Add “dots” with So Saffron. Color with Blends in Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, and Soft Suede.
- Adhere Layers 2-4. Wrap with Gold Shimmer Ribbon and tie a knot. Adhere to Layer 1 and add to base.
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler onto Layer 6. Attach the 2 halves of Layer 5 and add to card with dimensionals. Add 2 Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
- Stamp pine bows in Mossy Meadow in the upper left-hand and lower right-hand corners of Layer 8. Add to Layer 7 and add to inside of card.