Sunday, I spent the whole day in my stamping studio. I made 30 Halloween cards to send to my customers and friends. Then, I designed 2 classes in November. Since OnStage is next week, plus I have craft fairs in November, I really needed to get a head start. The first class is shown above and features the Star of Light Bundle. After lots of candy canes and cookie cutters, I wanted something with stars and snowflakes, as well as some non traditional Christmas colors.
Cocoa, Coffee & Christmas Cards
Time: 3-5 pm
Place: Briar Chapel Clubhouse
Cost: Free with qualifying order (or $15)
Click here to RSVP by 11/8!
- Come make 4 Christmas Cards, featuring the beautiful Star of Light Bundle.
- Bring a friend and each of you can pick 5 free cards from my large collection!
- Please bring adhesive and paper snips. (Extra adhesive on hand to purchase if needed).
Unable to attend in person? There are two “TO GO” options.
1. Get the Kit to Go: Same price $15 or waived with a qualifying order (Plus $4 shipping). Just place your qualifying online order on my website, and use host code W9PDV6PZ.
I’ll mail you the packets and email directions the following week (by November 16th) Please note** Do Not Choose – No Contact – when you place your order. I cannot see who is ordering when your online account is set up with no contact.
2. Online Directions Only: Receive the printable PDF directions by November 16th for all the cards with complete supply and shopping lists for only $10 (For only $5 more, you receive the pre-cut, embossed packets to go!)
Recommended supplies to assemble these projects as shown with the packets:
Stamps: Star of Light Bundle
Ink Pads: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Versamark Ink Pads,
Accessories: sponge dauber, white embossing powder, heat tool
Recommended adhesives to have on hand: Fast Fuse, Glue Dots, Tombo Liquid Glue, FIne Tip Glue Pen
For To Go packet customers all cardstock will be pre-punched, precut, scored to make assembly as simple as possible. I will also pre-tie any bows to make it easy to assemble.