I’m Celebrating 5 years of Stampin’ Up! with a Give Away! Come celebrate my anniversary with me.
I can’t believe I joined Stampin’ Up! 5 years ago. Like most demonstrators, I only joined for the discount! I mean, really. Who can pass up spending only $99 and receiving $125 in product + Free shipping? Pretty sweet, huh? I thought so. Then, they told me I’d save an additional 20-25% on all future purchases? Even sweeter! Sign me up!
Honestly, that’s exactly how it all started. I really wanted just the Big Shot and a few extras. I had no intention of ever teaching a class on my own. And we all know how well that turned out, right? Within 2 years, I’d earned my first incentive trip to Alaska, and have gone on to earn consecutive trips to Greece and Maui. I blog daily, maintain 2 Facebook Groups, do weekly Facebook Lives, and have my own YouTube channel. I’ve got an amazing Stamping Bee Team with the loveliest women you’ll ever meet. I run at least 2 classes per month plus host bi-annual 3-4 day crafting retreats. And most importantly…I’ve made some of the most amazing friendships of my entire life.
Who would have thought a little paper and ink could do so much?
I certainly couldn’t have done it without YOU! So, as a special celebration and thank you, I’m giving away TWO sets of the cards we made at my New Year’s Stampin’ Bingo over the weekend. You’ll get everything you need to make the same projects we made Saturday afternoon. I’ll even throw in the hot cocoa! Here’s how to enter to win this week (Monday through Friday):
- Leave a comment on my blog.
- Leave a comment on my Facebook page.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Share my blog posts with a friend.
For each of the above, you’ll earn 1 ticket. Saturday morning, on my Facebook Live, I’ll draw two winners. It’s that easy! I hope you win!
Today’s card was featured at Saturday’s New Year’s Stampin’ Bingo:
- Base: Whisper White Notecard, 5″ x 3 1/2″
- Layer 1: Bermuda Bay, 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Layer 2: Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper, 4 5/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Layer 3: Bermuda Bay Starburst Punch
- Layer 4: Whisper White 2″ Circle Punch.
- Stamp sentiment in Bermuda Bay onto Layer 4. Fill in white space with pompom stamp in Daffodil Delight.
- Adhere Layers 1-2 base.
- Adhere Layers 3-4 and add to base with dimensionals.
Wednesday is the LAST DAY to register for both my Stamping at the Beach Retreat and Mini Catalog Paper Shares. Email me to register!