It’s time to celebrate sunflowers and a brand new annual catalog! All this week, I’ll be celebrating with the new Flowers for Every Season Suite. It was my #1 pick out of the entire 2020 catalog!
We’ve had a ton of rain in North Carolina this week and my flower garden seems to have doubled in size. The scent of gardenias fills the air as soon as you walk outside. And while I don’t have any sunflowers, I do have the new Flowers For Every Season Suite from the new 2020 catalog!
Did you know that the sunflower is known as the ‘happy flower’? It’s true! And today’s projects truly make me happy. I used the new Bumblebee Cardstock and Crushed Curry ink to create a monochromatic look on the card. Then, used Stampin’ Write Markers for the sunflower on the box. I’ve got a nifty little trick on how I colored the Sunflower so perfectly on my video below.
Congratulations to Michelle Cox, this week’s Prize Patrol winner!
Share my blog, YouTube, or Facebook Video and to be entered to win next week’s Prize Patrol.
If you’d like to receive these make and takes for free, simply place a minimum $35 by Wednesday, June 3, 2020. Please use host code: TCJ3HCCP.
- Base: Bumble Bee Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ (cut 2)
- Layer 2: Bumble Bee, 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with Script Embossing Folder
- Layer 3: Gold Foil, 4 3/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Layer 4: Whisper White, 4 1/4″ x 3″
- Layer 5: Whisper White, 3″ x 3/4″
- Layer 6: Bumblebee Designer Series Paper, 5/8″ x 3″
- Bumble Bee Cardstock: 8″ x 11″
- Score the long side at 3 1/2″, 5 1/4″, 8 3/4″, and 10 1/2″.
- Score the short side at 1 3/4″ and 6 1/4″
- Bumblebee Designer Series Paper
- Cut 2 pieces 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″.
- Cut 2 pieces 4 1/2″ x 1 1/2″.
- Cut 2 pieces 3 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ .
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.
- June Sweet & Simple Class…announced June 1. I just know you’re going to love it!
- June Card Club…announced June 15. Stay tuned!
- 2020 Annual Paper Share
- 2020 In Color Club
- Dog Days of Summer Virtual Retreat
Have questions? Just email me…I”m happy to help!