It’s time for a vacation!
Then, when I come home, I have a Stamping Bee Team Celebration the very next day! And the following weekend has my Sweet and Simple Card Class plus Stamping Bee Team Meeting, And then….the following weekend is myStamping at the Beach Weekend Retreat, with my Brand New Card Club following close behind! Not to mention, I have tickets to see Phantom of the Opera early in March and it’s the Lad’s birthday on March 22nd!
Not to worry…I’ve got everything under control. All my designs are done and the Stamping at the Beach Weekend Retreat is 3/4 of the way prepped and packaged. My Stamping Bee Team Meeting, is prepped. The Sweet & Simple Class is designed, and I know exactly what I’m doing for the Panda Pandemonium Team Celebration. It’s the perfect time to go to California because, as you see, things get a little busy once I return!
Tonight, the vacation celebration begins a little early. I’m going to go see and hear the NC Symphony perform the soundtrack to Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone. There are 17 of us going and it should be loads of fun. Tomorrow, I have my Crafty Saturday Facebook Live at 9 am; I have a new Bee joining the team at 10; and then, I’m having some friend over for Margaritas and Crafts tomorrow night. And sometime in there, I need to do laundry and pack!
I hope you find something to celebrate this weekend! Life’s too short not to find your joy!
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 3/8″
Layer 2: Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 /4, cut in half on the diagonal
Layer 3: Lemon Lime Twist “Celebrate” from the Celebrate You Thinlets (These are free in the Sale-a-Bration catalog with a $100 purchase!)
Layer 4: Basic Black, Scalloped Circle
Layer 5: Lemon Lime Twist, Scalloped Circle
Layer 6: Shimmery White Cardstock, Stitched Shape Circle
- Stamp bird image in Lemon Lime Twist onto Layer 6. Using a Blender Pen, gently and quickly pull some of the color into the bird itself. Clean your pen and then use it to pick up a little color from the Daffodil Delight Watercolor Pencil to color his beak. Adhere to layers 4 & 5 and set aside.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2. Cover diagonal seam some Fast Fuse and lay a length of Lemon LimeTwist 3/8″ Mini Stripe Ribbon on top of it. Trim corner edges with Paper Snips. Add to card base.
- Add the Celebrate by rolling glue dots between your fingers and placing on the back of each letter. Or, you can use your Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Add bird with dimensionals and finish with some Self Adhesive Sequins.
- March 11 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 3/7
- March 11 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm
- March Madness – Stampin’ & Craftin’ @ the Beach! March 16-18.
- March 30 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm) featuring the Petal Palette Suite. (Must subscribe the 15th of the month).
- March 31 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) featuring the Petal Palette Suite (Must subscribe the 15th of the month).
- April 8th– 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 3/4
- April 27 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month).
- April 28 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month).
- May 13 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 5/10
- May 13 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 5/10
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month).
- May 26 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month).
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 3 Classes in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a bonus class for FREE