Won’t you join our CASE-ing Tuesday Fun? Simply create a card based on the below image, and posted it on our Facebook Group. Thank you! And Happy Stamping!
Layer 1: Early Espresso, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Pool Party, 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Layer 3: Share What You Love Designer Series Paper, 3 3/4″x 3/4″
Layer 4: Vellum Scrap, punched with Leaf Punch
Layer 5: Very Vanilla Layering Circle.
1. On Layer 5, stamp the following images from the Love What You Do Photopolymer Stamp set, part of the Share What you Love early release bundle:
- Watercolor background in Sahara Sand (stamped off once first onto scratch paper)
- Flowers in Tranquil Tide (stamped of once first)
- Watercolor flower centers in Pool Party (Stamped off once first)
- Sentiment in Early Espresso. (from Detailed with Love, available June 2)
- Rough edges with snips and sponge with Early Espresso
2. Adhere Layers 1-3 to base.
3. Add dimensionals behind Layer 5. Add velum leaves and attach to base.
4. Finish with 3 Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
May 15: Today is the Last day to register for May’s Share What You Love Card Club. (In Person or Mailed to your door).
May 20: Registration for Super Saturday Classes due. (3 to choose from!)
May 2018 – Do you need a new catalog? Contact me to get yours in May!
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
June 2018 – Get ready for annual product shares!!
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 10 am – 2 pm @ the Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available)
- June 10 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 6/7 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 6/7
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 12:30 – 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC.