- Download the complete PDF list here. This list includes only products available in the US.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last andwill be discontinued after June 3.
- Stamp sets are guaranteed in stock until May 24.
- Many things will sell out quickly, so if there is anything you want, act quickly!
- There will be a small price increase in cardstock and envelopes in the new catalog, so now is a good time to stock up!
Other news…both the Big Shot and Stampin’ Trimmer will be retiring. Both will be replaced with new and improved products at a later date. These products are also while supplies last. Please note: The Stampin’ Trimmer blades are currently unavailable. Please add your email to the order page to be notified when they are back in stock.
April Retiring Special!
- $50 or more will receive 6 Designer Series Paper Card fronts and coordinating card bases.
- $100 or more will receive 12 Designer Series Paper card fronts and coordinating card bases.
- $150 or more will receive 12 Designer Series Paper card fronts and coordinating card bases PLUS a full embellishment.
Use the sketch to plan out your card. You can change a lot, a little, or make the card just as it is in the catalog. Then post it to the Facebook thread. We can’t wait to see your cards. You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingtuesday195.
Layer 1: 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with Subtle Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder
Layer 2: Whisper White Stitched Shape Circle
Whisper White and Granny Apple Green for Flowers and Leaves
- Stamp background flowers onto Layer 1 in Mango Melody, then run through the Big Shot. Adhere to Base.
- Stamp sentiment in Granny Apple Green onto Layer 2.
- Stamp flowers in Grapefruit Grove and punch with Four Petal Flower Punch.
- Punch leaves out of Granny Apple Green with the Leaf Punch.
- Adhere all layers to card. Add Whisper White Baker’s Twine double bow.