This week, I simplified the design. I fussed and futzed with that ribbon forever before I just finally took it off altogether. In the end, my design may seem plain, but it freed me up to finish the card and move on to something new. I pulled out the new So Hoppy Together stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog and made 2 cards in no time. I can’t wait to show you!
Makeover the card (pictured above). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. Then post it to the Facebook thread. We can’t wait to see your cards. You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingtuesday175.
Layer 1: Early Espresso, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Early Espresso, Scalloped Layering Circle
Layer 4: Very Vanilla, Stitched Shape Circle
Layer 5: Very Vanilla, 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4
- On Layer 5, stamp Tags & Tidings in Cherry Cobbler and cut out tags with framelit. Set aside.
- On Layer 4, stamp image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color with Blends. Roll edge in Early Espresso ink and sponge lightly with Crumb Cake.
- Adhere Layers 1-2 to base.
- Adhere Layers 3-4 and add to card with dimensionals.
- Add tag and finish with bow in Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine.
The Sale Continues – With Tools & Ink!
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and cases