BUT…now you can send your friends cards with Silver AND Gold foil trim. I’d be hard pressed to decide which I like better. If you asked me yesterday, I’d have to say I love the elegance of the Gold Foil Cards and Envelopes. But today, my preference is the Silver. I’ll let you decide which works best. Or better yet, get both so you don’t have to decide!
Today’s Case-ing Tuesday Card used the design as a ‘suggestion’. My imagination and creativity got the better of me and my final product is a bit far from the original. Still, I love the way it turned out!
Want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday group?
Makeover the card (pictured above). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. Then post it to the Facebook thread. We can’t wait to see your cards. You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingtuesday168.
Layer 1: Pool Party, 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, embossed with Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Layer 2: Silver Foil Sheet, 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
Layer 3: Pool Party, 3″ x 3″
Layer 4: Whisper White, 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Stamp deer & Sentiment in Pool Party. Color deer with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Let dry.
- Wrap Layer 1 with Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon. Adhere to card.
- Adhere layers 2-4. Add to card with dimensionals.
- **SPECIAL NOTE: When adhering cardstock to Foil Sheets, it’s best to use Tear & Tape!
- Add Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon bow with a glue dot or two.