What’s great about this set is that it comes as a complete set! Stampin’ Up! has made it easy to order everything you need to make these cards is packaged together in the Pleasant Pheasant Cards Supplies Set. This set includes:
- Pleasant Pheasants Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Clear Block E
- Festive Farmhouse Cardstock Pack
- Jet Black Stāzon Pad
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Watercolor Pencils
- Linen Thread
Makeover the card (pictured above). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. Then post it to the Facebook thread. We can’t wait to see your cards. You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingtuesday164
Would you like to win your own DIY Card Kit?Leave me a comment on the blog every day in September for your chance to win!
Layer 1: Early Espresso, 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with Subtle Embossing Folder
Layer 2: Chicken Wire Elements, 2″ x 5″
Layer 3: Pumpkin Pie, 3″ x 4″, embossed with Subtle Embossing Folder
Layer 4: Watercolor Paper, 3″ x 4″
- Using Clear Block E, color the block with Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, and Pool Party Stampin’ Write Markers. Spritz with water 5-7 times and turn upside down onto Layer 4. Hold in place a few moments to allow ink to be absorbed. Remove block and allow paper to dry.
- Adhere Layers 1-3 to base.
- Stamp image and sentiment onto Layer 4 in Early Espresso. Add a bit more color using your Wink of Stella to watercolor a bit of Mango Melody Ink to the pumpkins. Add to base.
- Finish with Burlap Ribbon, a Galvanized Button, and a quadruple bow of Linen Thread.