- Host a class or workshop with over $150 in sales;
- Place your own order of $150 or more, and earn your own Stampin’ Rewards
There are several host sets to choose from, with two more being added in the holiday catalog.
Makeover the card (pictured below). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. Then post it to the Facebook thread. We can’t wait to see your cards. You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingtuesday158
Layer 1: Neutral’s Designer Series Paper (Crumb Cake), 2″ x 4 3/4″
Layer 2: Pearlized Doily
Layer 3: Very Vanilla Layering Oval
Layer 4: Very Vanilla, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Color the non-pearlized side of the doily using Crumb Cake and a Sponge Brayer,
- Set aside to let dry.On the Base, stamp the lace doily image in Versamark and the bees in Crumb Cake.
- Stamp floral image in Sahara Sand onto Layer 3. Texturize the edge with a pair of scissors and sponge edges with Crumb Cake
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso onto layer 4 and sponge edges with Crumb cake.
- Adhere layer 1 & 2 to Base. Add Layers 3 & 4 with dimensionals.
- Add a small piece of Very Vanilla lace and 3 Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
- August 4th – Rain Make Up date for July’s Card Club. 10 am.
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th – 25th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- August 25th – Christmas Card Club begins at 1 pm! (Or get yours to go!)
September 2018 – Watch for Holiday Product Share information!
- September 9 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 9/6 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 9/6
- September 22-24 – Stamping in the Mountains Weekend Retreat
- September 28-29 – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- September 29th – Christmas Card Club 1 pm! (Or get yours to go!)