For the last two days, my parents and I have been driving around Lake Coeur d’Alene in Northern Idaho. It was our favorite place to go in the summer when we were kids. As it was the closest thing we had to the beach and we spent many summer afternoons there, coating ourselves in baby oil (yes, that was a thing!) and working on our tans. I also remember a very unfortunate bikini incident where I rolled over but my top didn’t! Oh yes…good times, and good memories.
There was also this ‘hot dog lady’, who had a little push cart and who sold hot dogs and canned soda. It was part of our beach ritual to grab a hot dog and a ‘pop’ for our picnic. Even my grandfather would enjoy a hot dog when they came to visit from Southern California. Over the years, her cart grew bigger, and I’ve heard she became quite rich from her very lucrative hot dog cart. I’m happy I was able to support a female entrepreneur, before I even knew what one was!
Won’t you join my Stamping Bee Team? During the month of July, for only $99, you receive:
- $125 worth of products of your choice
- 10 Free ink pads (in any color family set) (A $67 value!)
- Free shipping (A savings of almost $20!)
- 20-25% off all future purchases
- PLUS you can order from the new holiday catalog a full month ahead of everyone else!
Makeover the card (pictured below). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. Then post it to the Facebook thread. We can’t wait to see your cards. You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingtuesday156.
Layer 1: Balmy Blue, 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, punched with Banner Triple Punch
Layer 2: Coastal Cabana, 1 ” x 4″, punched with Banner Triple Punch
Layer 3: Shimmery White, 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- July 30th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! Register by 7/15 and receive a FREE 12″ x 12″ Tropical Sampler Tutorial! (Email me by the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant. NOTE DATE CHANGE – this month only due to my Stampin’ Up! Cruise to Alaska!
August 2018 – Christmas Card Club Begins in August!!!
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th – 25th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
September 2018 – Watch for Holiday Product Share information!
- September 9 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 9/6 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 9/6
- September 22-24 – Stamping in the Mountains Weekend Retreat
- September 28-29 – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant