I think what happened was at my Super Saturday class earlier this month, we had both the watercolor stamps in Lovely Lipstick and Petal Pink and the stamp may not have been cleaned quite as well as it should have. Remember, it’s so important to make sure you clean your stamps, either with the new Simply Shammy or Stampin’ Scrub, especially with some of these new very subtle lighter colors. You really don’t want to be doing any sort of color transfer into these soft shades.
If it does happen, it’s an easy fix. Simply use a lint-free paper towel and soak up all the ink out of the ink pad. You will go through several towels. Be sure to throw them away where the dog can’t pull them out of the trash. (Don’t ask me know I know this!) Once you’ve soaked up all the ink, you can use your reinker to reink the pad. Good as new!
Layer 1: Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper
Layer 2: Whisper White, 3″ x 3″
Layer 3: Petal Pink, 3″ strip punched with Decorative Ribbon Boarder Punch
Layer 4: So Saffron, punched with 1 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Stamp watercolor background in Petal Pink by stamping off on scratch paper, then onto Layer 2. Stamp floral stems in Shaded Spruce. Stamp flower petals in Petal Pink. Sponge the edges with Petal Pink.
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black onto Layer 4.
- Adhere Layer 1 to Base
- Run a strip of snail along the back side of Layer 2. Adhere Layer 3 and add to card with dimensionals.
- Adhere Layer 4 with a dimensional.
- June 20-27 – BOGO ONLINE!!!
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 2:15- 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC. RSVP by June 15 In person or “To Go”. (I still have 3 kits left…email me to reserve yours!)
- June 29/30th – Delightfully Detailed Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
July 2018 – Get Ready for 80’s BINGO!!!
- July 8 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 7/4 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 7/4
- July 11, 7pm– ’80’s Stampin’ BINGO!!! ($35 per person | RSVP by 7/1)
- July 30th – Card Club at my Studio ( (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant. NOTE DATE CHANGE – this month only due to my Stampin’ Up! Cruise to Alaska!
August 2018 – Christmas Card Club Begins in August!!!
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th or 25th – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.