If you caught my Facebook Live on Sunday night, you’ll know that Daisies and paper hold very special memories for me. Ok, so it was wall paper, but that just proves, my obsession with pretty paper goes back to when I was a very little girl!
When I first saw this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday card, I knew right away that I had to use. Paired with the acetate from the Perfect Days card pack, and it made a very pretty card. And yellow glitter enamel dots really made the center of those daisies just pop!
Why don’t you give this week’s challenge a try? Create a card based on this week’s sketch and post it on ourCASE-ing Challenge Facebook page. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Layer 1: Memories & More Card, cut down to 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 2: Memories and More Acetate Overlay, cut down to 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2, using just a little snail in the center of the card. Don’t worry; the ribbon will cover it up.
- Wrap Black Shimmer ribbon around the layers and attach in the back with glue dots. Tie a knot on the left hand side.
- Adhere layers to base. Add 3 yellow glitter enamel dots.
- May 6th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 5/3 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 5/3
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
June 2018 – Get ready for annual product shares!!
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 10 am – 2 pm @ the Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available)
- June 10 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 6/7 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 6/7
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 12:30 – 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC.