Speaking of bow ties…the Lad used to love to wear ties and sweater vests when he was very young. Oh…he’d go to kindergarten and first grade all decked out in a little dragon tie. He was super adorable.
Why don’t you give this week’s challenge a try? Create a card based on this week’s sketch and post it on our CASE-ing Challenge Facebook page. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Layer 1: Crumb Cake, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: True Gentleman Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: True Gentleman Designer Series Paper,
5″ x 1 3/4″
Layer 4: Night of Navy, Tailored Tag Punch, cut in half lengthwise
Layer 5: Crumb Cake, Tailored Tag Punch
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy onto Layer 5. Layer and adhere to Layer 4
- Adhere Layers 1-3 onto Base. Add tag to card with dimensionals.
- April 27 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) featuring the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle. (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
- NEW!!! Sunday April 29th – Love it! Chop it! Workshop! RSVP by 4/25. Only 8 spots available. $40 – includes full packs of Thick Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, and Snail. (More details can be found here.)
- May 13 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 5/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 5/10
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available)
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza!