So, when the new You’re Inspiring stamp set (available Jan. 3) arrived in my pre-order box last week, I knew I had to use it for this week’s CASE-ing challenge.
Do you have your own copy of the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs? Contact you Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for your copy. Don’t have a demonstrator? Email me and I’d be happy to send you a copy if you need one.
What is CASE-ing? CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything. When you CASE you can change nothing, just a few things, or everything! Play along and join the fun!
Come play along with us! CASE-ing is a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. Create a card based on the above pattern and then post it on the Facebook Post. Or, if you post it elsewhere on Facebook, you can use the hashtag #CASEingtuesday126.
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8′
Layer 2: Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Basic Black, Largest Lots of Labels Framelit
Layer 4: Whisper White, 2nd Largest Lots of Labels Framelit
Layer 4: Daffodil Delight, Duet Banner Punch
- Stamp daffodil image on Layer 4 in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color, using Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Sponge edges with Daffodil Delight ink. Adhere to Layer 3.
- Stamp sentiment onto Daffodil Delight card stock and punch with duet Banner Punch. Sponge edges with Daffodil Delight ink. Adhere to Labels with Dimensionals.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2. Wrap with Crushed Curry 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon and tie a bow on the very right side. Adhere to base.
- Add Labels with Dimensionals.
- Finish with 3 Crushed Curry Glitter Enamel Dots in various shades and sizes.
This event is available, to go, as well. Get your complete kits “to go” and ready to assemble with PDF and video tutorials. OR, get the PDF and video tutorials only. Please email me for more details.