This week, we were challenged to CASE this pretty card from the page 24 of the 2017 Holiday Catalog, which features the Merry Little Labels bundle and Quilted Christmas Paper. I took one look at it and thought, “Let’s pair it up with the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper” and turned it into a black, white and silver showstopper. Although it’s hard to see, I ‘painted’ the trees and deer with my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, and then added Black and Silver Rhinestones to make the sky twinkle. I didn’t even realize it at the time, but I used the larger star burst pattern as the background, which is mimicked in the smaller label on top of the snowflake with a smaller star burst pattern. It gave me a whole new appreciation of for that designer series paper I’ve been using all season!
Layer 1: Basic Black, 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
Layer 2: Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, 4 5/8″ x 3 1/8″
Layer 3: Silver Foil Snowflake
Layer 4: Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, punched with Everyday Label Punch
Layer 5: Whisper White scrap
Layer 6: Black and Basic Rhinestones
- Stamp image onto Layer 5 in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Punch out with Everyday Label Punch.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2 and add to base.
- Add foil snowflake with a light touch of Snail, or with glue dots.
- With the Layer 4 label horizontal, adhere Layer 5’s label vertically. Attach to card with dimensionals.
- Add Black Rhinestones to every “dot” and Basic Rhinestones to every star on the label.