I should have gone to the store yesterday. I know…I said that the day before. Maybe it was the week in Orlando at OnStage, maybe because the Lad isn’t home yet…whatever it is, it just doesn’t feel like Thanksgiving yet. Maybe these Thanksgiving Cards from Pleasant Pheasants will get me in the holiday spirit?
What about you…are you done shopping yet? Have you started your pies? Got your turkey defrosting?
Makeover the card (pictured above). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. Then post it to the Facebook thread. We can’t wait to see your cards. You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingtuesday174.
Online Shopping Extravaganza! 11/23-28
- November 23-24 –Paper & Embellishments
- November 25-26 – Stamps & Tools
- November 26-38 – Tools & Ink
Some exclusions may apply. Shop my store for the best deal! Orders over $25 will receive November’s VIP tutorial for FREE! (Please use host code QP3YRZY7)
Layer 1: Country Lane Designer Series Paper, 3″ x 4 1/2″
Layer 2: Whisper White, 3″ x 4″
- Cut a banner iend nto the end of Layer 1. Adhere to base.
- Stamp image and sentiment onto Layer 2 in Early Espresso. Color Pumpkins with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends Marker. Adhere to Base with dimensionals.
- Add a medium sized True Gentleman button with a Glue Dot. Finish with a bow tied with Crumb Cake Nature’s Twine, added with a glue dot.
(If you cannot view slide show, click here).