Today, I thought I’d share some of the cards I’ve received in the mail in the last week or two. After all, what good is making cards if you don’t send them?
And Speaking of December classes…here is the class schedule for the month, so you can plan ahead.
- December 5 – Cards & Mead – 6 pm at Starlight Mead in Pittsboro, NC. Come make 4 holiday cards and enjoy a glass of mead. RSVP by 12/1; $25 (includes glass of mead).
- December 9– 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 12/5|
- December 9 – Stamping Bee Team Christmas Party and Shoebox Swap. 5:30 pm RSVP by 12/5
- December 15– Christmas Card Club 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!) (These cards will get you through the New Year – don’t worry!)
- December 30 – 4th annual New Year’s Stampin’ Bingo!! It’s the biggest party of the year! RSVP by 12/10.
As a special November thank you, receive a FREE Frosted Floral Notecard Tutorial with all purchases over $25. There’s a total of 6 notecards plus this handy notecard holder. I know you’re going to love it! Please use host code Q3PYRZY7 before you check out.