scored at 4 1/4″
Layer 1: Early Espresso, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Watercolor Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Champagne Foil Sheets
Layer 4: Whisper White Card Stock
Layer 5: Vellum
1. To create the background, mix 1 drop of Peekaboo Peach reinker and a few drop of water. Using an Aqua Painter, quickly brush on color onto Watercolor Paper until you get your desired effect. Set aside and let dry.
2. Stamp cake image in Versamark onto Vellum. Sprinkle with White Embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. Cut out with Cake Die. Using a Blender Pen and ink pads in Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, and Sweet Sugarplum, color the images on the reverse side (or un-embossed side) of the vellum. Cut out another Cake in White Card Stock and mount the two cakes together using glue dots.
3. Cut out flowers and leaves from vellum, and the cake stand and plate in Champgane foil.
4. Stamp Sentiment onto Water Color Paper in Early Espresso.
5. Adhere all layers to the card, using glue dots for the vellum floral pieces and dimensionals for cake and cake plate.
- February 4th – Burlington Lakeview 2 pm (Kelly)
- February 11 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 2/9 – Featuring the Cake Soiree and Sweet Soiree Suite
- February 11 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm
- February 24– Seasonal Sampler Series #2: Sweet Soiree (Register by 2/12)