Oh my gosh…just buy the shoes! This darling little Dressed to Impress Scalloped Notecard was inspired by Canadian Demo, Karina Chin. Isn’t it fabulous? Just like your favorite pair of shoes.
It’s a little know fact that I love shoes. Now, I don’t have that many, and mine tend to be on the more practical side, but when I splurge, you can bet they’re the cutest shoes ever! Spring is coming and I’m in desperate need of some new cute spring shoes. Decisions, decisions…kitten heels? flats? 3″ Floral pumps? Why does one even have to choose?
It’s the same with stamps, you know. Flowers? Meerkats? Paris? I want them all! It’s why I joined Stampin’ Up! in the first place. I couldn’t decide what I wanted, but I knew I had to have it. I truly had to join if only for the discount. There was no way I was ever going to hold classes. I work full time. I had a new house, two puppies, a son who just started college. What I really wanted was a new hobby. I fell in love with the paper and the quality of the products, and I’ve been crafting every since.
Do you love Stampin’ Up!? Do you have a wish list a mile long? Now’s the perfect time to join! Not only will you save 20-25% on all product purchases (until at least July 31), there’s an awesome deal on the ULTIMATE BUNDLE! During Sale-a-Bration. For just $99, you’ll receive:
- $125 in product
- New! Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Free! Stamp Set of your choice
- FREE shipping
- An additional discount of 20-25% on all future purchases (thru at least July 30!)
- Early access to the 2020 Annual Catalog
Plus, when you join my Stamping Bee Team you have exclusive access to FREE tutorials every month. In addition, you’ll enjoy tons of perks like team meetings and dinners, free training and ongoing support, team challenges and swaps, and more. (Join today).
Questions? Send me an email and I’m more than happy to help. I would love to welcome you to my family of business builders and hobby demonstrators.
Join today or contact me for more information.
- Base: Scalloped Notecard, Balmy Blue
- Layer 1: Best Dressed Designer Series Paper, 1″ x 4″
- Layer 2: Pretty Peacock Layering Circle Die
- Layer 3: Whisper White Stitched Shape Die
- Layer 4: Whisper White All Dressed Up Dies (label)
- Layer 5: Pretty Peacock All Dressed Up Dies (button)
- Stamp shoe onto layer 3 in Smoky Slate. Color with Mint Macaron Blends. Adhere Layers 2-3.
- Adhere layer 1 to card. Add circles with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Smoky Slate onto layer 4. Add to card with dimensionals.
- Finish with Layer 5 and a bow tied in Mint Macraon 1/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon.
- Sweet & Simple Class – Birthday Bonanza (Sunday, February 9 @ 2 pm)
- Stamping Bee Team Meeting (Sunday, February 9 at 5:30 pm. Come check us out!)
- February Card Club by Mail – Peaceful Poppies.