We made this card in my monthly card club this past Sunday. We had a lot of fun because it was the first time in several months that we’d used embossing paste. And you should have heard the “Ooohs and ahhhs” when I showed them that there was glitter already in it! This Shimmery White Embossing Paste is the best! No more adding your own Stampin’ Glitter; this has it already mixed in! And with Brusho Color Crystals, you can now create your own custom colors of embossing paste to match all of your projects. It really doesn’t get much better than that!
Layer 1: Basic Gray, 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
Layer 2: Watercolor Paper, 5” x 3 ¾”
Layer 3: Vellum
- Stamp image on Vellum with Versamark. Emboss with white embossing powder, using low heat setting and heating on the reverse side.
- Color on the reverse side (unembossed side) using Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Blends.
- Fussy cut butterfly out of Vellum.
- Place a small amount of Shimmery White Embossing Paste onto a silicon craft mat. Add 1-2 sprinkles of Moss Green Brusho and a small sprinkle of Prussian Blue Brush. Mix well. Spread over Sweet Soiree Decorative Mask, scraping off excess.
- Remember to clean off tools before paste hardents.
- Adhere layers. Add Butterfly with Mini Dimensionals.