- Balmy Blue,
- Cajun Craze,
- Cherry Cobbler,
- Coastal Cabana,
- Crushed Curry,
- Flirty Flamingo,
- Garden Green,
- Gorgeous Grape,
- Granny Apple Green,
- Night of Navy
Layer 1: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 2: Mango Melody, 3″ x 4″
Layer 3: Mossy Meadow, 3″ x 4″
Layer 4: Whisper White, 3″ x 4
- Stamp image & sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Layer 4.
- Color with Watercolor Pencils
- Begin with Old Olive and work from the base of the leaf to the center.
- Add Daffodil Delight to right at the tips.
- Outline with Pumpkin Pie.
- Blend color with the Blender Pen, working from Old Olive into Daffodil Delight. You may have to clean off your Blender Pen on scratch paper to keep the color from getting muddy. Continue softly blending, pulling Pumpkin Pie into Daffodil Delight.
- Adhere Layer 2 to base with dimensionals.
- Offset layers 2-4 and adhere to base.
- Finish with 5 Gold Metallic Pearls.
August 2018 –Christmas Card Club Begins in August!!! Watch for Holiday Product Share information!
- August 12 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 8/10 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 8/10
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)
- August 24th – 25th – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- August 25th – Christmas Card Club begins at 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!)
September 2018 –
- September 9 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 9/6 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 9/6
- September 22-24 – Stamping in the Mountains Weekend Retreat
- September 28-29 – Card Club at my Studio Or TO GO! (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm or Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). #craftwhenyouwant
- September 29th – Christmas Card Club 2 pm! (or 7 pm!) (Or get yours to go!)