Sweet, simple, and full of Beauty & Joy, this Christmas tag card is super quick to make, too. It’s always fun to go through my shelves and see what’s hiding in my craft stash. Monday night, my friend Alex came over and helped me rearrange and declutter my studio. Yeah, I know, fun right? It wasn’t too bad with a friend. We laughed and chatted, and as we put things away and totally rearranged my space, making it much more efficient, not to mention larger. The best thing working with a friend was her objectivity. I appreciated her pointing out things I don’t need or use and we sorted things into stacks to throw out or put in Saturday’s Garage Sale.
One of my treasure finds was a whole stack of tags from the Tags & More Accessory Kit. I’d totally forgotten I had these! I love that they’re pre-cut and ready to use. Just opening the accessory kit is like getting a present. Just look what’s inside:
* 10 tag bases: 5 each of 2 designs
* 10 layering tags: 5 each of 2 designs
* Tags: 2-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ (6 x 9.5 cm), 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (6.4 x 9.5 cm)
* Thick Baker’s Twine, 3 yards (2.7 cm) each of Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, and Terracotta Tile
* Copper 3/8″ (1 cm) Washi Tape, 5 yards (4.6 m)
* 10 Copper Library Clips
Don’t think Monday night was all work, though. I made a nice dinner with teriyaki salmon, baked sweet potatoes, some roasted butternut squash mac and cheese, and a Cesar salad. Oh, and there might have been a bottle of wine, too. And Alex went home with a box of fun crafting goodies, too.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Pool Party, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder
- Layer 3 & 4: Tags from Tags & More Accessory Kit
- Layer 5: Pool Party Scalloped Layering Circle Die
- Layer 6: Whisper White Stitched Shape Circle Die
- Planter in Smokey Slate
- Branch in Soft Suede
- Topiary in Shaded Spruce
- Ornments in Cherry Cobbler
- Sentiment in Cherry Cobbler
- Adhere Layers 1-4 to Base.
- Adhere Layers 5-6 and add with dimensionals
- Finish with White Baker’s Twine bow and tag tie.