It’s September and I’m ready to welcome Beautiful Autumn – both the season and this fabulous stamp & punch bundle. Not only is it my featured bundle this week on the blog, it’s also one of the free mega tutorials I’m offering this month.
Have you seen the Beautiful Autumn Bundle yet? It’s gorgeous with nature-inspired imagery and a coordinating punch pack. With its Two-Step Stampin’ images, you can choose the lined or filled-in images—or use them together to give your images more depth.
Also, have you noticed that the images in the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set are all on the small side? This is designed to give you the freedom to put the images together in a creative way that suits you. Create an eclectic background by stamping one image repeatedly or mixing it up with a few. Stamp them in an accent line. Or use your favorite image as the focal point of the project. It’s up to you! I can’t wait to see what you do with it.
Ready for more?
This month, visit my store at www.MakingMemories.StampinUp.net
- Spend $50 in September and receive a FREE 12-card tutorial for the Hallows Night Magic Suite.
- Spend $75 and also receive FREE 12-project tutorial for the Beautiful Autumn.
- Learn more here.
PLACE AN ORDER USING HOST CODE VAEXCVJD AND I’LL EMAIL YOU THE TUTORIAL(S).
Orders must be placed no later than 9/30!
FREE WITH ANY $40 PURCHASE IN SEPTEMBER- THE LOVE OF LEAVES TUTORIAL
(HOST CODE: VAEXCVJD)
This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email by the end of the month.
- All projects features the bundle Love of Leaves bundle
- This is only offered through me, Michelle Zanavich
- These free tutorials are not available for purchase