Here’s what I did:
- Squeezed 1 drop of Balmy Blue ink from my reinker (ink refill) onto my Silicon Craft Sheet.
- Using my Aqua Painter, I squeezed a couple drops of water into the ink and gently swirled it around.
- Next, with my Aqua Painter nice and wet, I quickly brushed the color onto a piece of 5″ x 3 3/4″ Shimmery White Cardstock. Let it dry, then add a more color if necessary. (You can heat with a heat tool if you’re impatient).
Ok..you’re turn! Let me know how it turns out.
Layer 1: Night of Navy, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Shimmery White Cardstock, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Night of Navy “Neutrals” Designer Series Paper, Hot Air Balloon Punch
Layers 4 & 5: Whisper White Hot Air Balloon Punch
- Prepare Layer 2 with watercolor wash from above. Allow to dry.
- Adhere Layers 1-3 to Base.
- Stamp balloon outlines on Layers 4-5 in Night of Navy. On Layer 4, add background color with the stamp in Night of Navy, stamped off first. Adhere to card. Add sentiment in Night of Navy onto Layer 5. Add to Card with dimensionals.
- Finish with 3 Clear Epoxy Droplets and a Whisper White Thick Baker’s twine bow.