Now, I’m not complaining at all. In fact, winter snow days are those I remember and cherish. From all day Lego and story writing fests to yesterday, where we spent the day looking for apartments online, watching the Discovery channel, and feasting on snacks we got at Walgreens, these unexpected and unplanned days with my son are ones I hold in my heart. I mean, when else are you going to take microwave Mac n Cheese cups down to a hotel lobby and sit and play Rummikub for hours? Nothing that happened yesterday would ever have been in my travel plans had I planned a vacation, yet, we had a great day just being together and watching it snow.
Enjoy these little things. These little blips along the way. These aren’t inconveniences and your children aren’t little terrorists (Yes, some mothers in my neighborhood are actually calling their children that). These little things, these little memories …well, they’re what make our big memories and these are what matter most.
I am beyond thankful that I got to spend these few days with my Lad. And just think of the stories we’ll have to tell from our adventures this week.
Layer 1: Silver Edged Metallic Ribbon
Layer 2: Basic Gray, 4 ¼” 3 ¼”
Layers 3: Sweet Soiree Memories and More 3” x 4” Card
- Wrap ribbon around base and tie a knot at the far right hand side.
- Adhere layers 2 & 3.
- Adhere to base with dimensionals.
- February 4th – Burlington Lakeview 2 pm (Kelly)
- February 11 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 2/9
- February 11 – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm
- February 24– Seasonal Sampler Series #2: Sweet Soiree (Register by 2/12)