And we have a winner….
If you’d like win today’s featured Halloween card, simply leave me a comment about your favorite Halloween costume. A random winner will be chosen next Monday to receive this special Halloween card.
Layer 1: Lemon Lime Twist, 5 1/4″ x 4:
Layer 2: Very Vanilla, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Spooky Nights Designer Series Paper, 4 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Stamp Happy Halloween in Basic Black Archival Ink in upper right hand corner of Layer 2.
- Adhere layers 1, 2, & 3 together. Wrap 6″ of Lemon Lime Twist 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon around front and secure in the back with glue dots.
- Adhere to card and attach bow in the front with a glue dot.
- November 1st – Stampin’ Blends are available to order! (Stay tuned for an extra special treat from me when you order, too!)
- November 4th – Year of Cheer Holiday Stamp Camp –Email to RSVP by 9/30.
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/15.
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am More details to follow.
- December 2nd, Stamping Bee Holly Jolly Celebration. 2 pm.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25.
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Coffee & Cards 2 pm. Email to RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.