And look, I even stamped the stamped and colored the inside of the card with a pretty present.
Layer 1: Calypso Coral, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Whisper White for the Cake
Layer 4: Champagne Foil Sheet, cut with Cake Stand framelit.
Layer 5: Calypso Coral, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 6: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp cake image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut shape out with the Cake Framelit. Color with Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pink Porouette, and Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2. Wrap Calypso Coral 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon around and attach to the back with glue dots. Add to base.
- Add cake stand and cake with Mini Dimensionals. Add bow.
- Stamp sentiment and image on Layer 6 with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color present with Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pink Piroutte, and Rich Razzleberry Stampni’ Blends. Adhere to Layer 5 and add to inside of card.
- January 6th – 16-Card Quarterly Event for Customers, Friends, and Stamping Bees. (For More information, Click Here)
- January 13 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple 2 pm. RSVP by 1/10 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- January 27 – All Occasions Sampler Series #1 (10 am or 2 pm). RSVP by 1/15. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)