On Today’s Coffee & Cards with Michelle, we made 5 Easy Cards in 30 minutes using the retiring Hoot Hoot Hooray Stamp Set. Come see what all the fun is about!
It really takes just one simple sketch to make 5 Easy Card in 30 minutes! I cut the same size layers in both Basic Gray and Subtles Designer Series Paper , and added additional layers with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. By using the layers in different configurations, it was easy to make and color 5 cards – plus 5 envelopes – in just a matter of minutes. Which one do you like best? I think mine is that cheery flower .
May’s FREE Tutorial Offer
Free with any $40 purchase in May – PEACEFUL POPPIES
(HOST CODE: VKWKD3PM)
This FREE Tutorial will be sent via email by the end of the month.
- All projects featurePeaceful Poppies which is carrying over into the 2020 annual catalog
- This is only offered through me, Michelle Zanavich
- These free tutorials are not available for purchase
Today’s Tutorial – 5 Easy Cards in 30 minutes
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Layer 1: Basic Gray, 4″ x 3 1/4″
- Layer 2: Designer Series Paper, 3 3/4″ x 3″
- Layer 3:Coordinating Cardstock, 2nd largest Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle Die
- Layer 4: Whisper White, 3rd largest Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle Die
MAY’S SWEET & SIMPLE CLASS: A GOOD MAN
- Date: Registration is due 5/6
- Where: The comfort and safety of your own home studio
- Cost: $36
- Click here to learn more and register
May’s monthly Online Card Club features the A Big Thank You Stamp Set.
This month, we’ll make 8 floral thank you cards using the A Big Thank You Stamp Set by mail. Get your kits delivered right to your door, along with a full PDF to make the 8 cards + 4 more BONUS cards.