Today we’re just saying hello to the new 2020-2022 In Colors with this sweet & simple card. I just know you’re going to fall in love love these new colors.
While it’s sad to say goodbye to the retiring 2018-2020 In Colors, I’m so very excited to introduce you to the new 2020-2022 color palette. Oh my! These colors are even prettier in person! Even the names are beautiful and roll right off your tongue.
- Magenta Madness
- Misty Moonlight
- Just Jade
- Cinnamon Cider
These bright and vibrant colors will be available starting June 3…or, if you’re a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you can pre-order them now. I know you’re going to need to add them all to your collection and that’s why, I’m introducing my 2020-2022 In Color Club!
Imagine 5 Months of Happy Mail, delivered right to your door. Each monthly In Color Kit will include:
- 1 full pack of cardstock (24 sheets)
- 1 full bolt of Twill Ribbon
- 1 ink pad
- 1 ink refill
- 1 Stampin’ Write Marker
- 18 Faceted Dots
- 2 Stampin’ Blends (Except Bumblebee. That month, you’ll receive the For Every Season Memories and More Cards)
- 2 Memories & More coordinating card bases and envelopes
- 8 – 6”X6” DSP pieces
- PLUS, a hand-stamped card featuring the color of the month.
You’ll also receive a FREE SURPRISE full size accessory or embellishment each month.
Cost: $57 plus $8 priority shipping every month June-October. Local customers may skip shipping if you arrange to pick it up from my porch every month.
NO MONEY IS REQUIRED NOW.
- Registration is open through June 1,2020. Email me to register.
- I will bill you on June 1 through PayPal.
- Your first month of products will be ordered on June 3.
All shares will ship between on or before June 20, 2020.
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Whisper White Cardstock, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- 2020-2022 Designer Series Paper Strips, 1 each of 6″ x 1/2″
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.
Have questions? Just email me…I”m happy to help!
Join me every weekday morning at 8 am (EDT) for live crafting on my Facebook page – www.https://www.facebook.com/MakingMemorieswithMichelleIrinyi/.